What’s Up in Killarney - The Ross Hotel Kerry
Yes, it's fair to say we are really excited for the Christmas in Killarney Festival at The Ross. You will be too when you see the fantastic array of entertainment in Killarney Town, starting in early November once the Halloween Madness is done and dusted for another year!
Here's a brief guide as to whats happening around the town; check the Christmas in Killarney website for more details - stay tuned for more details!
Ho, ho, ho all the way!
- Dalys Supervalu Christmas Food Fair - 9th November 6pm
- Fashion at Europe Hotel in Association with Christmas in Killarney - 17th November 11:30 pm
- The Opening Christmas in Killarney Parade! - 25th November - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Muckross Christmas Magic - 26th November - 232nd December - 3:30 pm - 8:15 pm
- The Kerry Branch of the Irish Hotel Federation Annual Christmas Ball - Muckross Park Hotel, 26th November - 7:00 pm
- Christmas Craft & Food Fair -27th November - 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Killarney on Ice - Dates yet to be confirmed
- The Brehon Lighting of the Christmas Tree in aid of St Vincent De Paul - 1st December - 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- The Magical Christmas in Killarney Parade! - 3rd December - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- The Christmas in Killarney Magic Parade! - 10th December - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- House Party at the Killarney Park - 10th December - 7:30 pm
- The Christmas in Killarney Magic Parade! - 17th December - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- New Years Eve Countdown - December 31st