Update from Ciara Treacy - General Manager
We recognize that you may have concerns or hesitations about travelling due to the latest news and information about COVID-19. On behalf of The Ross and Killarney Park Hotel, I would like to share with you some of the steps we’re taking to assist our guests and clients during these uncertain times.
First and foremost, please know that the safety and well-being of our guests, clients and employees continues to be our top priority. From the very beginning of this situation, our hotels have increased their efforts to protect all who visit us. These efforts include;
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas around the hotel, including our lobby, each bedroom floor and other public spaces.
- Educating our employees on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
We also regularly monitor updates from the HSE (Health Service Executive) and our government and the WHO (World Health Organisation) and are prepared to respond quickly based on their advice and recommendations.
We understand the uncertainty brought on by current events and the hesitation you may have when booking a new reservation or when deciding whether to keep an existing reservation. To provide additional peace of mind, please note the following applicable to all leisure travel reservations;
- All current and new reservations made directly with the hotel for stays through 31st May can be cancelled without penalty up to 25 hours in advance.
- For reservations made via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals, please contact your booking provider for information on their policies.
We encourage you to call us with any questions or concerns you may have at +353 646631855 and visit www.theross.ie for up-to-date information.
Thank you for your support and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest soon.