We strive to make all guests feel welcome and independent when staying at The Ross. While the architecture of the hotel dates back to the mid 1800’s, modern engineering has allowed us to adapt the original structure where possible, to allow freedom of movement throughout most of the building.
- We are located in the town centre, however we have a Set Down area at the front door of the hotel for ease of access.
- Roll in access is via the main entrance of the hotel and leads directly to the Reception Area.
- We can offer assistance with luggage – cars can be parked across the road at our sister hotel, The Killarney Park.
- There is lounge seating within the Reception Area, where guests can relax and watch the world go by.
- Lift access can be used to enter The Lane Restaurant. The main restaurant area is fully accessible.
- Lift access can be used to access a wheelchair friendly public toilet on the lower ground level.
- Lift access is available to the guestrooms. We have a number of rooms which have been adapted for those with additional mobility needs. These rooms have the required amount of space for movement in a wheelchair and have adapted bathrooms with roll in shower, grab rails and an emergency pull cord.
- We gladly welcome assistance dogs and guide dogs. Please do let us know if you are bringing your four-legged companion so that we can prepare for their arrival.
- We can cater for most dietary requirements – please notify us of your needs when booking, so that the chef can ensure his team are adequately prepared.
Whilst we offer ongoing training to ensure our team have a good deal of understanding, when it comes to fully inclusive hospitality, we are always learning and would be delighted to receive any advice or support from those who have preferences which we may not have met.