Every Drop Counts
- We are committed to conserving water and measure usage on a monthly basis.
- We communicate with our guests and staff members on ways to conserve water, such as reusing towels and avoiding unnecessary laundering during a stay.
- We have low flow shower heads to reduce the amount of water used on a daily basis.
- We use environmentally friendly washing and cleaning products throughout The Ross.
- All bottled water, for drinking purposes, is filtered onsite for staff and guests. We encourage the use of refillable water bottles and guests have the option to purchase these onsite.
- Filtered water is offered to all guests dining in the hotel restaurants, a nominal charge is allocated and proceeds from these water sales are donated annually to a local sustainable project.