Two Nights with One Dinner
If you haven’t experienced Autumn in Killarney, then you seriously need to move it to the top of your bucket list. You might think of Killarney as a summer destination, crowded streets and queues at the ice-cream parlour. Autumn has its own elegance that can’t easily be described in black and white. It’s as if the whole world slows down a little, the evening sunsets try to outdo each other and the air takes on a crispness that you can feel to the very base of your lungs.
A colour explosion erupts in the National Park as the leaves turn shades that are reminiscent of a toasty Dulux palate and the eerie powerful grunting of the deer rutting can be heard for miles. This is Autumn and it’s every bit as magical as it sounds.
Killarney Autumn Break Includes:
- Two nights accommodation
- Dinner in The Lane on one evening
- Full breakfast each morning
Our team’s Autumn hot tips:
- A dusk walk in the National Park, catching the last golden rays of daylight
- An early morning horse ride through the park – slow paced and breath-taking
- Glamming up and gathering with a handful of besties for early evening cocktails and a scrumptious dinner in The Lane, it’s the perfect recipe for a night of belly-giggles, story-telling, catching up and letting go.
- A pre-breakfast swim in the stunning pool and a dip in the outdoor hot tub at The Killarney Park (our 5* big sister) … yes – it’s true, as a guest of The Ross, you have complimentary access to this secret hide out.
- Try out one of the National Parks more challenging walks. Torc mountain is a fairly gentle hill climb with stunning views at the top or you can take on Ireland’s highest mountain and summit Carrantuohill. We’re happy to recommend some local guides.
- The dessert menu at The Lane and a good book… you can’t beat a bit of down time. Then put it together with words like melted marshmallows, toasted fluff, toffee crunch, caramel pop-corn and rocky road…you get where we’re going with this! Me-time heaven!