One Night Free
When Staying Four or More
This summer is all about finding the perfect base and making the most of your time, and Killarney sure does tick a lot of boxes when it comes to Things To Do. We’re talking everything from cocktails and tunes to climbing Ireland’s highest mountain and a gazillion choices in-between.
When you book 4 or more night stays at The Ross, you’ll get one of the nights free of charge. This is an amazing opportunity to extend your staycation, without having to compromise on the quality of your hotel in Killarney.
This offer will be limited to a number of bookings, so we really recommend that you grab the chance while you can, to secure your staycation offer.
Simply enter your arrival and departure dates on the booking page (making it a minimum of 4 nights) and our booking system will automatically show you the deduction and savings on the Bed and Breakfast package. Certain dates are not available for this promotion.
There is so much to do in Killarney, we’ve listed our team’s top tips below.
Our Team’s Hot Summer Tips:
- A sunrise walk in the National Park, catching the first golden rays of daylight
- An early morning or late evening horse ride through the park – slow paced and breath-taking
- The Gap of Dunloe, explore this ancient glacial valley by horse and cart, bike, foot… you choose – once you get to Lord Brandon’s cottage and enjoy a rest and some refreshments, you can hitch a ride back across the lakes with one of the friendly boatmen. They’ll fill your head with wonderful stories and drop you off on dry ground at Ross Castle.
- Glamming up and gathering with a handful of besties for early evening cocktails and a scrumptious dinner in The Lane, it’s the perfect recipe for a night of belly-giggles, story-telling, catching up and letting go. (and there’s no denying we all need a bit of that right now).
- A pre-breakfast swim in the stunning pool and a dip in the outdoor hot tub at The Killarney Park (our 5* big sister) … yes – it’s true, if you Book Direct with The Ross (on our own website or with our reservations team), you have complimentary access to this secret hide out. Please note this is subject to availability as numbers are more limited for safety reasons.
- One of the National Parks more rewarding walks. Torc mountain is a fairly gentle hill climb with stunning views at the top or you can take on Ireland’s highest mountain and summit Carrantuohill. We’re happy to recommend some local guides.
- The dessert menu at The Lane and a great bottle of Natural Wine… you can’t beat a bit of down time after an energetic day. Then put it together with words like melted marshmallows, toasted fluff, toffee crunch, caramel pop-corn and rocky road…you get where we’re going with this! Me-time heaven!