Stay A Little Longer for Less
Summer Midweek Saver
If you have the wonderful advantage of heading away during the midweek then you’ve come to the right place. A midweek break in Killarney can be an amazing treat as you have so much more space to yourself… and it’s also a super way to explore the area, whilst nabbing some great value offers and savings.
Our popular Summer Midweek Saver, offers guests up to 25% off the Bed and Breakfast rate. Stay a little longer and explore everything that the beautiful Kingdom of Kerry has to offer. With a longer stay in Killarney, there is plenty of time to venture around the Dingle Peninsula, climb some mountains (we have plenty around us), take a scenic trip around The Ring of Kerry or simply enjoy some downtime.
Guests of The Ross also have full use of the heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, bubble pool, outdoor hot tub and gym facilities at our sister hotel The Killarney Park, located just across the road from us.
Summer Midweek Saver
- Stay 2 nights and save up to 20%
- Stay 3 nights and save up to 25%
Future dates available for Midweek Saver:
29-30th May 2022
12-13th June 2022
27-30th June 2022
24-26th July 2022
1st-4th August 2022
10-11th August 2022
25-26th August 2022
28th-31st August 2022
1st-2nd September 2022
11th-12th September 2022
14th-15th September 2022
18th-20th September 2022
28th-30th September 2022
9th-13th October 2022
16th-20th October 2022
23-27th October 2022
30-31st October 2022
Our team’s hot tips on What To Do In Kerry:
- A dusk walk in the National Park, catching the last golden rays of daylight
- An early morning horse ride through the park – slow paced and breath-taking
- A pre-breakfast swim in the stunning pool and a dip in the outdoor hot tub at The Killarney Park (our 5* big sister) … yes – it’s true, as a guest of The Ross, you have complimentary access to this secret hide out. (subject to availability).
- Try out one of the National Parks more challenging walks. Torc mountain is a fairly gentle hill climb with stunning views at the top or you can take on Ireland’s highest mountain and summit Carrantuohill. We’re happy to recommend some local guides.
- The dessert menu at The Lane and a good book… you can’t beat a bit of down time. Then put it together with words like melted marshmallows, toasted fluff, toffee crunch, caramel pop-corn and rocky road…you get where we’re going with this! Me-time heaven!
- Explore Dingle Peninsula – it never disappoints! Stop off at the stunning Inch beach along the way or pull into Annascaul for a pint at the famous South Pole Inn, the family home of Tom Crean, Kerry’s much loved Arctic explorer.
- Explore The Ring of Kerry – we love doing this midweek and during quieter times in the year and just slowing the whole pace down a gear or two.