Stay A Little Longer
If you have the wonderful advantage of heading away during the midweek then you’ve come to the right place. A midweek break in Killarney can be an amazing treat as you have so much more space to yourself… and it’s also a super way to explore the area, whilst nabbing some great value offers and savings.
There are hundreds of midweek dates available at The Ross, where we offer our popular Midweek Saver package. This package is typically available during Spring and Autumn, but check out the calendar as there are additional dates added along the way!
The Midweek Saver
- Stay 2 nights and save up to 10%
- Stay 3 nights and save up to 15%
There are certain dates throughout the year where this offer does not apply, but why not click BOOK NOW to have a look? We hope you can find just the right break for you!
Our team’s hot tips on What To Do In Kerry:
- A dusk walk in the National Park, catching the last golden rays of daylight
- An early morning horse ride through the park – slow paced and breath-taking
- Glamming up and gathering with a handful of besties for early evening cocktails and a scrumptious dinner in The Lane, it’s the perfect recipe for a night of belly-giggles, story-telling, catching up and letting go.
- A pre-breakfast swim in the stunning pool and a dip in the outdoor hot tub at The Killarney Park (our 5* big sister) … yes – it’s true, as a guest of The Ross, you have complimentary access to this secret hide out. (subject to availability).
- Try out one of the National Parks more challenging walks. Torc mountain is a fairly gentle hill climb with stunning views at the top or you can take on Ireland’s highest mountain and summit Carrantuohill. We’re happy to recommend some local guides.
- The dessert menu at The Lane and a good book… you can’t beat a bit of down time. Then put it together with words like melted marshmallows, toasted fluff, toffee crunch, caramel pop-corn and rocky road…you get where we’re going with this! Me-time heaven!
- Explore Dingle Peninsula – it never disappoints! Stop off at the stunning Inch beach along the way or pull into Annascaul for a pint at the famous South Pole Inn, the family home of Tom Crean, Kerry’s much loved Arctic explorer.
- Explore The Ring of Kerry – we love doing this midweek and during quieter times in the year and just slowing the whole pace down a gear or two.