Wine List At Our Restaurant In Killarney
101. Sauvignon Blanc, Nelson, Rabbit Island, New Zealand 2017 gsl €7.50 btl €30
Tropical fruit characters and well-constructed mineral acidity.
102. Chardonnay, Morgan Bay, California 2016 gsl €7.50 btl €30
True taste of Chardonnay with nothing added-lovely
103. Pinot Grigio, Sensi, Filo Grigio, Sicily 2017 gls €7.50 btl €29
Straw yellow in colour with an intense bouquet of tropical fruit and fresh citrus, perfect with a variety of dished or enjoyed as an aperitif
Light & Fresh
105. Picpoul de Pinet, Domaine Delsol, France 2017 btl €31
Delicate and refreshing, floral and perfectly balanced with hints of citrus and exotic fruits.
106. Chenin Blanc, Mooiplaas Estate, South African, 2017 btl €42
Medium Bodied, Honey, Pear & Ripe Sunny Peach flavours, well balanced with a fresh burst of acidity, Sweet palate.
112. Pinot Blanc, Alsace, France 2016 btl €31
Delicately fruity offering notes of peaches and apples with floral hints. Pleasant and soft, with medium acidity
Rich & Luscious
107. Albarino, Pedra Da Agua, Spain 2016 btl €38
A beautifully elegant style of wine, with pear and apricot and hints of spring flowers. Dry with a lovely long flinty flavour.
108. Riesling - Gewürztraminer, Butterfly Ridge, South Australia 2017 btl €32
Pale straw with colour with green hues. The palate delivers lime, citrus, rose petal and spice, with a clean approachable finish.
109. Sancerre, Jean-Max Roger “Cuvee CM”, France 2016 btl €60
A structured white wine with richness and power, it shows fruity freshness and characteristic finesse on the palate.
110. Chablis, Chateau de Maligny, France 2015 btl €60
Chablis is a crisp clear wine. Fresh and light, its fruity aromas of lemon citrus follow through on the palate.
201. Rose D’Anjou, Loire Valley, France 2017 btl €30
Well balanced and intense red and black fruit aromas & raspberry.
Champagne and Bubbles
202. Masottina, Prosecco Spumante DOCG glass €9 bottle €45
203. Pannier Brut Bottle €80, Half Bottle €45 Rose €90.00
Minimum age 3 years
205. Moet and Chandon Brut Imperial N.V. btl €120 Rose btl €120
207. Veuve Cliquot NV bottle €130
208. Ruinart btl €180
Blanc de Blanc, 100% chardonnay
209. Dom Peringnon 2006 btl €400
301. Merlot & Cabernet Bordeaux, Blason Timberlay, France 2015 gls €7.50 btl €30
50% Cabernet and 50% Merlot, this wine has a nose of candied fruit, vanilla and caramel. Wonderful long
aftertaste that develops with hints of vanilla on the finish
302. Malbec, Santa Ana, Argentina, 2017 gls €7.50 btl €29
Lively ruby colour with the violet hues that typify this grape. Plum and cherry characters predominate on both nose and palate.
Medium-bodied, with supple tannins and a pleasantly soft finish.
303. Shiraz, Shotterbrooke, Southern Eastern Australia 2015 gls €7.50 btl €30
A nose of raspberry and blueberry. A perfect balance between dense fruit and elegance and complexity.
Light & Juicy
304. Grenache, Syrah, Merlot, Montrose, France, 2016 btl €34
Deep red in colour, notes of red fruits, blackcurrants and Coca, excellent example of a GSM wine, 35% Merlot, 35% Syrah, 30% Grenache
305. Tempranillo- Garnacha, Crianza, Rioja, Ontanon, Spain 2015 btl €45
Gritty, muscular aromas of charred, smoky black fruits and asphalt give way to a medium-full palate with good acidity.
Saucy, savoury berry and plum flavours finish with notes of herbs and tobacco.
306. Tinto, Marques de Borba, Alentejo, Portugal, 2016 btl €45
Deep red colour, black fruits and cassis aromas, medium bodied, soft tannins. Tasty blend!
308. Old Coach Road, Pinot Noir, Nelson, New Zealand, 2017 btl €46
Ripe summer berry fruit notes and brambly savoury characters, fine grained spicy oak tannins
complement the plum, thyme and cinnamon notes on the palate
Medium & Full Bodied
307. Pinotage, Barista, Western Cape, South Africa 2017 btl €38
A wine bursting with intense, rich coffee and chocolate aromas with ripe nuances of mulberry, plum & Marashino cherries
310. Lestonnat, Saint Emilion, Bordeaux, France, 2012 btl €56
A somewhat lighter structure, with a great aromatic pallet typical of a wine with a dominance of black fruits (eg black berries.) 80% Merlot & 20% Cabernet
311. Chateau Vieux Chevrol, Lalande de Pomerol, France 2014 btl €65
Corriander, thyme, black fruits, pepper and laurel. On the palate you getfig, blackberry, prune and caramel, black fruit compote and Virginia tobacco.
312. Chianti Rufina, Nipozzano Riserva, Frescobaldi, Italy 2016 btl €60
The nose is complex and intense with prevalent red fruit scents of bitter cherry, plum, and raspberry followed by spiced and
toasted notes of pepper, nutmeg and coffee. In the mouth the wine is warm, soft and significantly fresh. Incredibly deep and full bodied
313. Vigneti Delle Dolomiti "Terre" di San Leonardo, Italy 2014 btl €62
Created from a blend of a 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 10% Carmenere. This is a bright and brilliant ruby red with a cheerful
personality and vibrant aroma of dark fruits, mountain herb, wild berry, dried tobacco and mint.
* All wines on the list contain sulphites
* Some vintages are subject to change