Wine List At Our Restaurant In Killarney
House Wine Glass Bottle
101. Sauvignon Blanc, Elvaro, Chile 2016 €6.50 €26
Light and delicate in colour, sweet in aroma
With citrus and tropical fruits, sweet in flavor
with long lasting flavor and persistence
102. Chardonnay, Roundhill Oak Free, California 2014 €7.50 €30
True taste of Chardonnay with nothing added-lovely
103. Pinot Grigio, Delle Vanezie, Terra Forti 2016 €7.50 €29
Sweet apple and pear aromas on the nose with a velvety
well balanced texture. Well paired with cold meats, tapas
and any noodle dishes
Light & Fresh
104. Sauvignon Blanc, Nelson, Rabbit Island, New Zealand 2015 €32
Tropical fruit characters and well constructed mineral acidity.
105. Picpoul de Pinet, Domaine Delsol, France 2015 €28
Delicate and refreshing, floral and perfectly balanced
with hints of citrus and exotic fruits. Easy to drink wine.
106. Chenin Blanc, Mooiplaas Estate, South African, 2017 €42
Medium Bodied, Honey, Pear & Ripe Sunny Peach flavours,
well balanced with a fresh burst of acidity, Sweet palate.
112. Pinot Blanc, Alsace, France 2016 delicately fruity, €31
offering notes of peaches and apples, with floral hints.
Pleasant and soft, with medium acidity
Rich & Luscious
107. Albarino, Pedra Da Agua, Spain 2014 €34
A beautifully elegant style of wine, with pear and apricot
and hints of spring flowers. Dry with a lovely long
108. Riesling - Gewürztraminer, Butterfly Ridge, South Australia 2015 €28
Pale straw with colour with green hues. The palate delivers lime,
citrus, rose petal and spice, with a clean approachable finish.
109. Sancerre, Jean-Max Roger “Cuvee CM”, France 2013 €55 A structured white wine with richness and power,
it shows fruity freshness and characteristic finesse
on the palate.
110. Chablis, Chateau de Maligny, France 2013/2014 €60
Chablis is a crisp clear wine. Fresh and light, its
fruity aromas of lemon citrus follow through on the palate.
201. Rose D’Anjou, Loire Valley, France 2014/2015 €28
Well balanced and intense red and black fruit aromas & raspberry.
Champagne and Bubbles
202. Masottina, Prosecco Spumante DOCG Glass €9 Bottle €40
203. Pannier Brut Bottle €80
Minimum age 3 years Half Bottle €45
205. Moet and Chandon Brut Imperial N.V. €120
207. Veuve Cliquot N.V. €130
208. Ruinart €180
Blanc de Blanc, 100% chardonnay
209. Dom Peringnon 2006 €400
House Wine Glass Bottle
301. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chilensis, Chile 2014 €6.50 €26
An expressive wine with dark fruit flavors
with strawberry, plum and strong notes of cassis.
Medium body flavour, with good acidity and balanced,
solid tannins and lingering finish.
302. Malbec, Beefsteak, Argentina, 2015
Deep with a vibrance of plum and dark cholate on the nose, €7.00 €29
juicy and richly layered with spiced oak and finely
grained tannins. Pairs well with cheeses, spiced foods
and of course juicy steaks
303. Shiraz, Shotterbrooke, Southern Eastern Australia 2015 €7.50 €30
A nose of raspberry and blueberry.
A perfect balance between dense fruit and elegance
Light & Juicy
304. Merlot & Cabernet Bordeaux,
Blason Timberlay, France 2013/2014 €29
50% Cabernet and 50% Merlot, this wine has a nose
of candied fruit, vanilla and caramel. Wonderful long
aftertaste that develops with hints of vanilla on the finish.
305. Tempranillo, Rioja, Muriel Estate, Spain N/V €28
The wine is very ample and elegant,
leaving a very pleasant sensation in the finish.
306. Tinto, Marques de Borba, Alentejo, Portugal, 2014 €38
Deep red color, black fruits and cassis aromas,
medium bodied, soft tannins. Tasty blend!
308. Pinot Noir, Les Jamelles, France 2014/2015 €32
Strong structure with lots of fruit and well balanced tannins.
Very aromatic with a long finish.
Medium & Full Bodied
307. Pinotage, Barista, Western Cape, South Africa 2013/2014 €31
A wine bursting with intense, rich coffee and chocolate
aromas with ripe nuances of mulberry,
plum & Marashino cherries
310. Lestonnat, Saint Emilion, Bordeaux, France, 2012 €45
A somewhat lighter structure, with a great aromatic pallet
typical of a wine with a dominance of black fruits
(eg black berries.) 80% Merlot & 20% Cabernet
311. Chateau Vieux Chevrol, Lalande de Pomerol, France 2010/2012 €65
Corriander, thyme, black fruits, pepper and laurel.
On the palate you ge tfig, blackberry, prune and caramel,
black fruit compote and Virginia tobacco.
312. Chianti Rufina, Nipozzano Riserva, Frescobaldi, Italy 2013 €60
The nose is complex and intense with prevalent red fruit
scents of bitter cherry, plum, and raspberry followed by spiced
and toasted notes of pepper, nutmeg and coffee. In the mouth the
wine is warm, soft and significantly fresh.
Incredibly deep and full bodied
313. Vigneti Delle Dolomiti "Terre" di San Leonardo, Italy 2013 €55
Created from a blend of a 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot
and 10% Carmenere. This is a bright and brilliant ruby red with
a cheerful personality and vibrant aroma of dark fruits, mountain
herb, wild berry, dried tobacco and mint.
* All wines on the list contain sulfites
* Some vintages are subject to change