Killarney Winter Break
Two Nights with One Dinner
Killarney has so much to offer as a winter getaway. The morning and evening light is spectacular, our favourite time of day to get out and shake off the cobwebs. With some carefully thought out clothing, you can really make the most of this tranquil season and the scenery will take your breath away.
It’s all about timing and making sure that when it doesn’t suit to be out and about exploring the 25,000 acre National Park (which just so happens to be on our doorstep!) then you’re snuggled up, enjoying one of The Ross’ sensational cocktails or tucking into some beautifully prepared local, artisan dishes. We’re talking ridiculously marshmallowy, top-heavy hot chocolates, mixology masterpieces that could put hairs on your chest and flavours on the menu that make choosing nearly impossible. The good news is, dinner is included on one evening of your stay and you can always opt to ad on your second dinner to try out something different.
We’ve learnt a lot over the past few months and nothing rings truer than “seize the day”… it’s all about just getting out there and living your best life. Dance in the rain, cuddle your loved ones and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Killarney Winter Break Includes:
- Two nights accommodation in a Double or Twin Room
- Dinner on an evening of your choice
- Complimentary parking (just across the road at our sister hotel The Killarney Park)
- Amazing town centre location and only a stone’s throw from the entrance gates to the National Park.
Our team’s Winter hot tips:
- A dusk walk in the National Park, catching the last golden rays of daylight
- An early morning horse ride through the park – slow paced and breath-taking
- Glamming up and spending some quality together time with someone special. Take the time to talk and laugh over some early evening cocktails and a scrumptious dinner in The Lane.
- A pre-breakfast swim in the stunning pool and a dip in the outdoor hot tub at The Killarney Park (our 5* big sister) … yes – it’s true, as a guest of The Ross, you have complimentary access to this secret little hide out.
- The dessert menu at The Lane and a good book… you can’t beat a bit of down time. Then put it together with words like melted marshmallows, toasted fluff, toffee crunch, caramel pop-corn and rocky road…you get where we’re going with this! Me-time heaven!