Wine List At Our Restaurant In Killarney
House Wine glass bottle
101. Sauvignon Blanc, Chilensis, Chile 2015 €6.50 €26
Fresh and crisp palate with intense acidity, nice middle
body & a dry fruity finish.
102. Riesling - Gewürztraminer, Butterfly Ridge, South Australia 2015 €7.00 €28
Pale straw with colour with green hues. The palate delivers lime,
citrus, rose petal and spice, with a clean approachable finish.
103. Pinot Grigio, Ca Vive, Italy 2014/2015 €7.50 €30
Pale straw yellow in colour with greenish shades,
it has a fruity flavour with an aroma of toasted almonds, dried hay and hulls on the nose.
Light & Fresh
104. Sauvignon Blanc, Nelson, Rabbit Island, New Zealand 2015 €32
Tropical fruit characters and well constructed mineral acidity.
105. Picpoul de Pinet, Domaine Delsol, France 2015 €28
Delicate and refreshing, floral and perfectly balanced
with hints of citrus and exotic fruits. Easy to drink wine.
106. Chenin Blanc, Vouvray, Loire Valley, France 2013/2014 €34
Fresh, round, easy going and so nice in the mouth.
Rich & Lucious
107. Albarino, Pedra Da Agua, Spain 2014 €34
A beautifully elegant style of wine, with pear and apricot and hints of
spring flowers. Dry with a lovely long flinty flavour.
108. Chardonnay, Roundhill Oak Free, California 2014 €30
True taste of chardonnay with nothing added – lovely.
109. Sancerre, Jean- Max Roger “Cuvee CM” 2012 €55
A structured white wine with richness and power, it shows fruity
freshness and characteristic finesse on the palate.
110. Chablis, Chateau de Maligny, France 2013/2014 €60
Chablis is a crisp clear wine. Fresh and light, its fruity aromas
of lemon citrus follow through on the palate.
201. Rose D’Anjou, Loire Valley, France 2014/2015 €28
Well balanced and intense red and black fruit aromas & raspberry
202. Colle Del Principe, Prosecco Frizante DOCG €35
203. Pannier Brut €80
204. Pannier Brut Rose €90
205. Moët & Chandon Impérial €90
206. Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial €90
House Wines glass bottle
301. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chilensis, Chile 2014 €6.50 €26
An expressive wine with dark fruit flavors with strawberry,
plum and strong notes of cassis. Medium body flavour,
with good acidity and balanced, solid tannins and lingering finish.
302. Pinot Noir, Les Jamelles, France 2014/2015 €7.00 €29
Strong structure with lots of fruit and well balanced tannins.
Very aromatic with a long finish.
303. Shiraz, Hungerford Hill, Lower Octave, Australia 2013/2014 €7.50 €30
A nose of raspberry and blueberry.
A perfect balance between dense fruit and elegance and complexity.
Light & Juicy
304. Merlot & Cabernet Bordeaux, Blason Timberlay, France 2013/2014 €29
50% Cabernet and 50% Merlot, this wine has a nose of candied fruit,
vanilla and caramel. Wonderful long aftertaste that develops
with hints of vanilla on the finish.
305. Tempranillo, Rioja, Muriel Estate, Spain N/V €27
The wine is very ample and elegant, leaving a very pleasant sensation
in the finish.
306. Douro, Casa Ferreirinha, Portugal 2014 €29
An intense and harmonious bouquet, rich in ripe red berries
floral notes and oaky aromas, red berries and a hint of pepper.
The wine’s acidity is well integrated and an elegant finish.
Medium & Full Bodied
307. Pinotage, Ancient Earth, South Africa 2013/2014 €31
Deep ruby with a purple tinged rim, revealing liberal ripe raspberry,
black cherry and mulberry aromas. Clove and cardamom finishing with
lashings of ripe berry fruit and lingering oak spice.
308. Malbec, Chakana Reserve, Argentina 2013 €34
Lively red colour with violet notes. Plum, tobacco and oak on the nose.
Rich and concentrated flavours, with a very long and pleasant finish.
309. Zinfandel, Paul Dolan, Mendocino County 2010/2011 €48
An organic option. A perfect marriage of jammy berry, pepper,
and orange marmalade flavours.
310. Chateau Caillou Les Martin Lussac Saint-Emilion 2012 €40
A very well made Bordeaux from 70% merlot and 30% cabernet.
The wine opens to rich black fruits, elegant and well rounded tannins,
good balanced acidity with a fine long finish.
311. Chateau Vieux Chevrol, Lalande de Pomerol, France 2009 €65
Corriander, thyme, black fruits, pepper and laurel. On the palate you get
fig, blackberry, prune and caramel, black fruit compote and Virginia tobacco.
* All wines on the list contain sulfites
* Some vintages are subject to change